Welcome to my blog on The secret, the law of attraction. A place where people can exchange ideas and experiences about the unlimited power of the mind.

2007-03-15

The million dollar experiment

I stumbled upon a great site. The http://www.stevepavlina.com/ this site is based on personal growt related to the basic laws of the universe.Steve Pavlina has written over 300 articles and various audio podcast to help us human focus on what we want and how to get it. Various subjects are given on how to attract soulful relationships, on the meaning of life, on the law of attraction. This site also gives tips on how to increase the traffic on your site, on starting a business, on creating more money in your life. His site also offers a 1,000 000.00 $ experiment, this experiment is to provide to all that join the opportunity to attract a 1, 000 000.00 $ in their life throught the law of attraction. This site is well worth the visit.
Many events in my life have brought me to the understanding that there is something greater in the universe and that we should trust our instincts. After seeing the dvd The secret, I realised that I was attracting some good things into my life but not exactly what I wanted because I just didin't think that I could get exactly what I wanted. This new perspective on things has changed my life, I now know that I can get exactly what I want at all times, but clarity must be required. Steve Pavlina explains how there must be a willingness to face the truth when it come to your own life. This insight was very helpful for me because I realised that we do need to face the truth about our life in order to invite change into it. Fear often keeps us from the life we want so it is important to understand the situation that you are in and to face it. There might be areas in your life that need to be better and turning away from these situation and acting as if they are fine will not make them better. We humans who seek a better life can't start wishing for more without taking a good look at our own lives.

2 comments:

Author said...

Steve's site is awesome. He has such insight into personal development. His posts make me think, and even better, get me taking action!

Grant
http://million-dollar-project.blogspot.com

Andy Hun said...

Yep, agree that Steve has a great site. Very insightful

About Me

Young women in her late 20's that loves life.