Welcome to my blog on The secret, the law of attraction. A place where people can exchange ideas and experiences about the unlimited power of the mind.

2007-05-27

Vacation Blues...

Good day to all. Losing faith is so easy to do. In the past two weeks, I was feeling little bit blue. I went on vacation to Cuba and some people have told me that I was feeling the backlash of what is called the vacation blues. Can you see how happy I am. No care in the world except to have to fun with my 5 friends. Now that pure happiness to me...you see, I don't have kids yet so pure happiness will probably be seeing my kids walk for the first time but for the moment it's being on vacation with my friends.


It's bizarre because I feel much better now. I just started to tell myself to stop whining about my life. I have a great life and I should be thankful but the human mind is a tricky thing. It's so easy to look at the things that are not going so well. I guess a lot of people feel that way and thats why the secret touched so many people. I have so many things to be thankful for and I just started to repeat to myself that my life is getting better and better every day. I am taking the actions to make it better. If we stand by and hope for things to fall on us we will live a life full of deception. Action is necessary to make youre life as wonderful as you imagine it to be. So be strong every body and stay focused on the prize what ever it may be and be patient. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. Came back from a small trip myself. Cheers. Alan

About Me

Young women in her late 20's that loves life.